Friday, January 9, 2009

Standing Firm


As my trip approaches I feel some fear dwelling in the back of my mind. I have decided to trust God and my husband for this specific fear that comes to my mind whenever I can't 'control' the situation.

I'm believing that it will work out and that my husband a good man, a courageous man, and a man who's no means no and needs to be heard and followed will have a stress free time while I'm gone.

Here's to the spouses who work a little harder and who's days are a little longer so that we can enjoy our fun :)

Love you, Andy!!

3 comments:

laura said...

Have a great trip... I tried to catch you today, but you got away:) I still have those clothes for you. We will catch up when we all get home!!!

Erica said...

yah I saw you, sorry we didn't get to talk. I hope you have a safe and pleasant trip as well!

Jeni said...

Aw! I'll miss you.