Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pictures



I haven't posted pictures in a while. So here they are. This summer is a relaxing one for me. For one, I'm not working outside the home but get to stay home with Sweet Pea. We've been going to the water park every week and Morgan is getting braver on the slides and so is mom :) (toddler slides that is, I know that's pathetic).

I'm sure I made more then a few people laugh as I, a 8 month pregnant lady, was trying to get into an inner-tube, trying not to get swept away by the current and then frantically reaching out for a toddler standing on the side of the lazy river in a huge life jacket. Free entertainment!

Fall is my favorite season, but summer is a close second as I love eating dinner outside in the summer and laying in the grass in the evening. Sitting over a air vent cause I'm seriously having hot flashes in this pregnancy and watching Andy read to Morgan is a 3rd favorite activity.

10 comments:

laura said...

I love the fact that Andy can squeeze into that toddler bed.

Let me know next time you are going to the water park... maybe we will join you.

scoeyd said...

Nicely done, Short Round.

Hillary said...

Cute pictures!

Erica said...

for sure, laura :). Both Andy and I have each broken a support beam for the mattress, so there is only 3 left. I think it's a matter of time
Socey-d. thanks
Hillary: thanks :)

No(dot dot)el said...

erica- you and your family is so awesome. your note about the free entertainment cracked me right up. i can hardly believe you are 8 months already. before you know that baby will be here.
so exciting, any names picked yet?

TimmyMac said...

Grace had a toddler bed that looked just like that one and she really loved it . . . (Sigh) those were the days. Looking at your great pictures made me realize how fast she is growing up.

What a funny visual I got with your description of the inner tube and water park . . . Great story!

Jeni said...

Yes, the visual of you at the waterpark was great. I think it would have made it even more amusing if you had actually DESCRIBED Andy in the toddler bed...

Erica said...

Noel- thank you :). It has gone by really fast, besides this last month. Our number one name we are keeping on the down low, BUT I thought of a really cool name Jean Luc Jones! Andy was not quite as thrilled as I was at the sound of it

Tpluckyt- It's hard to grasp that Morgan is a toddler already. I can see how it goes by so fast. It did look funny with the inner tube

Jeni- it's a tight fit to say the least. What was funny was hearing the crack the two times Andy and I broke one of the supporting beams

Jeni said...

Hey, wait-- You already gave up your number one name choice! He's been "The Hulk" Jones for MONTHS now... :)

Destro Jones said...

Erica, you always shot down my favorite middle name "Tiberius".