Friday, August 14, 2009

random happenings



My absolute favorite season is fall and just recently it seems that fall is starting to be in the air. Andy commented how it is a bit darker out when we get up in the morning and there is just the hazy warmth afternoon but cooler evenings. I love it! I'd love to live in a place where it was fall all year around but then I start to think of the continual pick up of dead leaves and how hard it would be to keep one's floor clean and I would probably reconsider...


I am loving the Hillside learning community on Thursday. It for sure beats trying to listening to Keith Moore at my house and trying to occupy my kids at the same time AND it's a good reason to have a date night right before so we just extend the grandparents babysitting time.



I have discovered the worse smell in the whole world. It seriously makes me want to vomit and it was in our bathroom...no it wasn't in the toliet or anything of that related nature. It was very odd and surprising that this thing smelled so bad. We were pouring bleach on everything and I was burning candles nonstop to cover it up while trying to figure where it came from. Andy discovered what it was and when I held it up close to see it THAT was the smell... it was the worse. This must be what you smell in hell . Hope nobody is eating while reading this....;)



Teaching Morgan how to share is like having a constant headache all day. I explain myself and why she has to at least 20 times a day and time outs and everything. The selfishness of one's soul is amazing and that includes me not just my 3 year old...

2 comments:

shontell said...

I also heart fall. And, I am very scared that there may be a dead person in your bathroom. Please look. Right now.

Erica said...

well, you're close Shontell. It was something that was dead