Wednesday, July 8, 2009

There are two types of people in this world....

Those that LEAP out of their beds in the morning and those that CREEP out of their beds in the morning. I am the latter and my husband is the former. I process and react to situations and people's request so much slower as I'm waking up and my husband is exactly the opposite. Perfect example.....


This also applies to being woken up in the middle of the night by our dear dear baby. Andy jumps out of bed and starts searching for a pacifier by throwing things out of the crib (not the baby mind you). He is moving at a speed I can only reach in the late afternoon. Me on the other hand am walking slowly with my eyes still half shut to Caden's room. By the time Andy has found a pacificer, Caden is now fully awake and Andy calls it quits and bolts back to bed. Me on the other hand have been watching sleepily from the chair in Caden's room. I quietly pick Caden up and sleepily rock him back to sleep.


How to people blend their lives together is truely a work in progess....

1 comment:

TimmyMac said...

I tend to be a creeper myself, although I am no longer able to sleep in . . .