This Sunday has been great for several reason
1. Finally new blinds up in our master bedroom as the old ones had broke. Do you think 5 + years of anxiously awaiting could be considered long suffering :)
2. Both of our kids played by themselves for a good 2 + hours this afternoon. This is a rare occurrence where no need is being expressed through crying/ tantrums/ or picking on each other
3. My husband took a much needed nap. I think for the time we have been married he has napped less then 5 times. Really tired
4. Got the info to sign up for a tap dancing class in the fall. It's one of my life long dreams to learn how to tap dance. Even better when friend Kati is going to accompany me.
5. Left-overs for dinner. Lots to choose from... Easy
6. I am closer to becoming an Aunt...but not quite yet
7. I managed to not spill one drop of spaghetti on my white pants!! This truly was a good day