Monday, August 4, 2008

Lake Tahoe



The Lake really is a jewel that one can come to forget if you have grown up around it.

It's a fun place to just chill and soak up the scenery. Here's some pictures of a day at the lake.

Morgan thought is was so fun to ride "the boat" as it is now called and I was continually watching my back to make sure Andy didn't pull me into the water

The summer is going by really fast. Usually my favorite season is fall but I really want to enjoy each moment in summer cause I know once the cold weather hits....

4 comments:

laura said...

I totally agree that this summer is going too quick! I am not looking forward to the cold and snow:( wow... no baby yet, huh?

Jeni said...

I was about to say the same as Laura:
I take it there's no baby yet... :)

It looks like ya'll had a great time. But I really am looking forward to fall. Summer is just TOO hot! :)

TimmyMac said...

We plan on taking Grace out of school next Monday and heading to the lake for a day. It is one of our favorite places too . . .

No(dot dot)el said...

Lake Tahoe is so medicinal to me. Everytime I get up there I think , why don't I come up here more often. I am glad you got to enjoy some fun in the sun before baby number two arrived.
Can't wait to hear the good news.