Saturday, August 23, 2008

Free to Move!!




I'm enjoying having no heartburn, able to pick things off the ground without loosing my breath, slouching over, eating pasta/hash browns, and sleeping on my back. I love our baby boy and that he is in front of us, although we had a fun time together the last 9 months.

I also love pain meds and the freedom they let me have. Without them, it would be a different world. God bless the pharmacist and the drugs they deal!! Thank goodness the stay at the hospital was short and sweet, I was asking to leave practically the minute I came out of recovery and thanks to Andy, being at home has been very relaxing. The one who was/is going through withdraws is Sweet Pea. She loves the baby but has had a challenging time realizing Mommy can't pick her up at her whim now. The joys of being an older sister.

4 comments:

TimmyMac said...

Great pictures . . . What a lovely family!

Jeni said...

And he's even cuter in person! And Morgan, entertaining as always-- love the picture with the pacifiers...

No(dot dot)el said...

ah yes bending over without feeling you are going to throw up your breakfast is a great feeling. i was always so overjoyed to sleep on my belly again, i came at it with such excitement that moses began to tell me this toward the end of labor to keep me going :)
love the pics and that baby boy sure is cute.

Jenene said...

Congratulations Erica! He missed my b-day by 2 days (20th).