Monday, March 23, 2009

soooo tired


I have been functioning on a way less normal amount of sleep. Caden has been sick so that answers the question why. It's amazing how the human body adapts. One may not be functioning at 100% but can still make it through the day. I have noticed I'm sleeping or I mean slipping ;) on little details for example

I backed my car into a green dumbster the other day. Very glad that the dumpster moved or else the damage could have been alot worse. In my defense the heigth of it was barely waist tall so I couldn't see it!

I'm dropping things almost every day. Like jars of baby food which then creates a much needed opportunity to mop the kitchen floor.

Now this one is funny. I find myself almost missing my chair quite frequently when I go to sit down...gotta laugh

Last summer I ran into one of my former co-workers at the water park. When she saw that I was great with another child she looked at me compassionately and told me to be prepared to be completely exhausted. Oh the truth of those words!

4 comments:

TimmyMac said...

I must say, sleep deprivation is one of my least favorite things . . . Sometimes I get nauseous from it . . .

Hillary said...

Oh, I hope it's not as bad as it sounds. Ava's finally sleeping so much better. Hopefully I can catch up on some sleep before the next one arrives.

Erica said...

Plucky- I haven't reached the nauseous stage but that could be looming in the future!

Hilary- I'm o.k. when he just wakes up 1 or 2 times but when he's waking up 4-5 times a night I start to loose it

Jeni said...

I'm with plucky-- too little sleep makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I'm sorry that Caden's been sick-- but I like how you're taking the attitude of being amused by the things you do when you're sleepy... :)