Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Week


I'm so excited about Jesus' Birthday this week. More then I have been for years. I know this is due to having a 2 and 1/2 year old and getting to see her experience everything for almost the first time and her being able to participate and understand what is happening more than the past years.

The innocence of her spirit and her 100% trust in what I say makes me scared sometimes but also makes me realize what Jesus meant when he said to make yourself like little children. I find that I am jaded by my 'knowledge' of the world' and that life experiences have left their scars or walls around my heart. Thank you that Jesus is able to heal and restore.

2 comments:

TimmyMac said...

I love everything about Christmas, but the children make it particularly enjoyable . . .

Erica said...

their innocence and zeal is contagious