Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thoughts

This weekend is looking to be an interesting one


I'm off to the ladies retreat for Friday night. I get to drive up with 2 friends which is great as I'll love the company. I'm just staying for 1 night and will come back down by Saturday afternoon. My brother is tieing the knot at dusk on Saturday so yes I will sacrifice my 1/2 hour massage appt up at the ladies retreat to go to his wedding, for anything else probably not. Still bummed about that but I'm glad to be at the special event.


My sister who is in Australia is coming back for 3 days...yes 3 days...A 14 hour airplane flight twice in 3 days. My sacrifice doesn't seem that big now which is good :)

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Wow... Your sister is dedicated! :)

laura said...

I really wish I would have known about you giving up the massage, I gladly would have taken your place:) So great to see you this weekend!

Erica said...

Jeni-that she is!

Laura- well before the retreat, I had told Patty that I wouldn't be there and she took my spot. It was great to see you :)