Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Creativity

It is amazing how much creativity God has given the human race. Everyone is so different with likes and dislikes that are sometimes similar and sometimes unique. I can't even wrap my head around the fact that every single person is unique, never like a previous person or a person to come. That's pretty amazing. I enjoy hearing about different spots or moments in life that other people really enjoy. Here are just a few that got me thinking, I never would have thought someone would like that. Truly precious and amazing are the different people in our lives:

- enjoying lay-overs in the airport and actually picking flights that cause long lay-overs to soak up people, airport atmosphere, ect.

- vacuuming walls, although this may have been more out of necessity then a liking ;)

-planning a spontaneous trip. meaning going to the airport and just picking someplace to go and jumping on the plane. Not knowing where or any other details. That's pretty cool

Getting to know people beyond 'hi, how are you' opens up a whole other world. Very cool

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I have another one that you might like- Sorting any and all candy by color before eating... :)

Erica said...

lol- I love it!