Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm So Tired

My hubby and I have been keeping it a secret until now, but I'm pregnant :) About 10 weeks.
We are looking forward to having another little one and keeping up with my toddler now is making me look forward to the non-mobile stage! yes!

So, the morning sickness is in full swing. I would like to say, calling it morning sickness is very misleading cause it strikes at anytime of the day or in the case of how I'm feeling now, all day long. Feeling very nauseous and like crap the last couple of weeks though. But looking forward to the baby...:)

I am glad to say I abandoned my usual people pleasing ways and I called in sick this morning to work. Not a tinge of regret or feeling like I abandoned the other workers.

Off to the bathroom...again

11 comments:

laura said...

I knew it ;)
Congratulations!
I know exactly how you feel, and I am so, so sorry. I had it bad with both my girls.

Erica said...

thanks Laura, it was hard not to say something especially at church. This is why I think it's good for space between kids, so the memory of how bad you feel lessens. :)

scoeyd said...

Hmm. Hooray!
I was going to say, "I know what you mean," about the morning sickness, but then I'd have to duck. Because I know that a smack would be coming my way from somewhere...

TimmyMac said...

Wow, that's great! Congratulations!

Erica said...

Scoey- I've heard from your other half about her morning sickness and in my opinion, husbands endure quite a bit that makes them know what it likes
Tim-thanks :)

Erica said...

Scoey- I've heard from your other half about her morning sickness and in my opinion, husbands endure quite a bit that makes them know what it likes
Tim-thanks :)

Joni said...

I'm so happy for you. Sorry about the sickness..I will never forget that experience!

Chemane said...

Yay Erica! So happy for you & your fam. So sorry about the morning sickness! I hear you about the space between kids,hence, the 7 year difference between Alex & JT.
Giving birth to Alex: I don't need anything yet thank you...the pain is still bearable. :)
Giving birth to JT: I feel some pain coming on, I need an epidural NOW!

digapigmy said...

i can't get pregnant. i don't necessarily think this is a bad thing.

so i say congratulations. and you should realize that just because the news of pregnancy always makes me glad to be a man doesn't mean i don't mean it.

Jeni said...

Congratulations, Erica!

I'm glad that you called in to work, because you deserve to be at home when you don't feel well, just like the rest of us! :)

Erin S. said...

WOW! Congrats to you!!!